What is a WISE Congregation?
A WISE congregation has joined the mission to being Welcoming, Inclusive, Supportive, and Engaged in the Mental Health of the community and the wider world.
- WISE (Welcoming, Inclusive, Supportive, and Engaged) Congregations Resolution
- United Church News article about the WISE Congregations Resolution
What does a WISE Covenant look like?
Here are a few WISE Covenants from congregations
- First Congregational UCC, Boulder, Colorado
- The United Church of Christ of St. Augustine, Florida
- First Congregational United Church of Christ of Hendersonville, North Carolina
- Venice United Church of Christ of Venice, Florida
- Pilgrim – St. Lukes & El Nuevo Camino UCC in Buffalo, New York
How Does a Congregation Become WISE?
- Becoming a WISE Congregation for Mental Health pdf booklet
- Booklet – text-based, accessible version
- Booklet – large print, text based version
- Becoming a WISE Congregation for Mental Health toolkit
- Becoming a WISE Congregation webinar recording
WISE Congregations Conference Videos
If your congregation has already adopted a WISE Covenant and you need to contact the UCC MHN, please send us a message at email@example.com.